3. Copyright notice 3.1 Copyright (c) 2017-2020, Vito Walter. 3.2 Subject to the express provisions of this disclaimer: (a) I own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in my (this) website and the material on this website; and (b) all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in this website and the material on this website are reserved.
4. Licence to use website 4.1 You may: (a) view pages from this website in a web browser; (b) download pages from this website for caching in a web browser, subject to the other provisions of this disclaimer. 4.2 Except as expressly permitted by Section 4.1 or the other provisions of this disclaimer, you must not download any material from this website or save any such material to your computer. 4.3 You may only use this website for your own personal and business purposes, and you must not use our website for any other purposes. 4.4 Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not: (a) republish material from this website (including republication on another website); (b) sell, rent or sub-license material from this website; (c) show any material from this website in public; (d) exploit material from this website for a commercial purpose; or (e) redistribute material from this website. 4.5 I reserve the right to restrict access to areas of this website, or indeed my whole website, at my discretion; you must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on this website. 4.6 If you learn of any unlawful material or activity on this website, or any material or activity that breaches this notice, please let me know. 4.7 You can let me know about any such material or activity using my website contact form. 4.8 I take the protection of my copyright very seriously. 4.9 If I discover that you have used my copyright materials in contravention of the licence set out in this notice, I may bring legal proceedings against you, seeking monetary damages and/or an injunction to stop you using those materials. You could also be ordered to pay legal costs. 4.10 You may request permission to use the copyright materials on this website by using my website contact form.
5. Acceptable use 5.1 You must not: (a) use this website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website; (b) use this website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity; (c) use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software; (d) conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without my express written consent; (e) access or otherwise interact with our website using any robot, spider or other automated means; 5.2 You must not use data collected from my website to contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities. 5.3 You must ensure that all the information you supply to me through this website, or in relation to this website, is true, accurate, current, complete and non-misleading.
6. Limited warranties 6.1 I do not warrant or represent: (a) the completeness or accuracy of the information published on this website; (b) that the material on the website is up to date; or (c) that the website or any service on the website will remain available. 6.2 I reserve the right to discontinue or alter any or all of this website services, and to stop publishing this website, at any time in my sole discretion without notice or explanation; and save to the extent expressly provided otherwise in this disclaimer, you will not be entitled to any compensation or other payment upon the discontinuance or alteration of any website services, or if I stop publishing the website. 6.3 To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and subject to Section 7.1, I exclude all representations and warranties relating to the subject matter of this disclaimer, this website and the use of this website.
7. Limitations and exclusions of liability 7.1 Nothing in this disclaimer will: (a) limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence; (b) limit or exclude any liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; (c) limit any liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or (d) exclude any liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law. 7.2 The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section 7 and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to Section 7.1; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under this disclaimer or relating to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty, except to the extent expressly provided otherwise in this disclaimer. 7.3 To the extent that this website and the information and services on this website are provided free of charge, I will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature. 7.4 I will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond my reasonable control. 7.5 I will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill. 7.6 I will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software. 7.7 I will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage. 7.8 You accept that I have an interest in limiting the personal liability of me, having regard to that interest, you acknowledge that I am a limited liability entity; you agree that you will not bring any claim personally against me in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website or this disclaimer (this will not, of course, limit or exclude the liability of the limited liability entity itself for the acts and omissions of me).
8. Variation 8.1 I may revise this disclaimer from time to time. 8.2 The revised disclaimer shall apply to the use of this website from the time of publication of the revised disclaimer on the website.
9. Severability 9.1 If a provision of this disclaimer is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. 9.2 If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision of this disclaimer would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect. 10. Law and jurisdiction 10.1 This disclaimer shall be governed by and construed in accordance with German/EU law. 10.2 Any disputes relating to this disclaimer shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Germany/EU.
12. Details 12.1 This website is owned and operated by Vito Walter. 12.2 My principal place of business is at Hildesheim. 12.3 You can contact me: (a) using my email.
3. How we use your personal data 3.1 In this Section 3 we have set out: (a) the general categories of personal data that we may process; (b) [in the case of personal data that we did not obtain directly from you, the source and specific categories of that data]; (c) the purposes for which we may process personal data; and (d) the legal bases of the processing. 3.2 We may process data about your use of our website and services ("usage data"). The usage data may include your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths, as well as information about the timing, frequency and pattern of your service use. The source of the usage data is our analytics tracking system. This usage data may be processed for the purposes of analysing the use of the website and services. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely [monitoring and improving our website and services. 3.3 We may process your personal data that are provided in the course of the use of our services ("service data").The service data may be processed for the purposes of operating our website, providing our services, ensuring the security of our website and services, maintaining back-ups of our databases and communicating with you. The legal basis for this processing is consent. 3.4 In addition to the specific purposes for which we may process your personal data set out in this Section 3, we may also process any of your personal data where such processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person. 3.5 Please do not supply any other person's personal data to us, unless we prompt you to do so.
4. Providing your personal data to others 4.1 We may disclose your personal data to our insurers and/or professional advisers insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes of obtaining or maintaining insurance coverage, managing risks, obtaining professional advice, or the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure. 4.2 In addition to the specific disclosures of personal data set out in this Section 4, we may disclose your personal data where such disclosure is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person. We may also disclose your personal data where such disclosure is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure.
5. International transfers of your personal data 5.1 In this Section 5, we provide information about the circumstances in which your personal data may be transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA). 5.2 The hosting facilities for our website are situated in the USA. The European Commission has made an "adequacy decision" with respect to the data protection laws of this country. Transfers to this country will be protected by appropriate safeguards, namely the use of standard data protection clauses adopted or approved by the European Commission. 5.3 You acknowledge that personal data that you submit for publication through our website or services may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use (or misuse) of such personal data by others.
6. Retaining and deleting personal data 6.1 This Section 6 sets out our data retention policies and procedure, which are designed to help ensure that we comply with our legal obligations in relation to the retention and deletion of personal data. 6.2 Personal data that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes. 6.3 Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Section 6, we may retain your personal data where such retention is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person.
7. Amendments 7.1 We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website.
8. Your rights 8.1 In this Section 8, we have summarised the rights that you have under data protection law. Some of the rights are complex, and not all of the details have been included in our summaries. Accordingly, you should read the relevant laws and guidance from the regulatory authorities for a full explanation of these rights. 8.2 Your principal rights under data protection law are: (a) the right to access; (b) the right to rectification; (c) the right to erasure; (d) the right to restrict processing; (e) the right to object to processing; (f) the right to data portability; (g) the right to complain to a supervisory authority; and (h) the right to withdraw consent. 8.3 You have the right to confirmation as to whether or not we process your personal data and, where we do, access to the personal data, together with certain additional information. That additional information includes details of the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned and the recipients of the personal data. Providing the rights and freedoms of others are not affected, we will supply to you a copy of your personal data. The first copy will be provided free of charge, but additional copies may be subject to a reasonable fee. 8.4 You have the right to have any inaccurate personal data about you rectified and, taking into account the purposes of the processing, to have any incomplete personal data about you completed. 8.5 In some circumstances you have the right to the erasure of your personal data without undue delay. Those circumstances include: the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed; you object to the processing under certain rules of applicable data protection law; the processing is for direct marketing purposes and the personal data have been unlawfully processed. However, there are exclusions of the right to erasure. The general exclusions include where processing is necessary: for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information; for compliance with a legal obligation; or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims. 8.6 In some circumstances you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data. Those circumstances are: you contest the accuracy of the personal data; processing is unlawful but you oppose erasure; we no longer need the personal data for the purposes of our processing, but you require personal data for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; and you have objected to processing, pending the verification of that objection. Where processing has been restricted on this basis, we may continue to store your personal data. However, we will only otherwise process it: with your consent; for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person; or for reasons of important public interest. 8.7 You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data on grounds relating to your particular situation, but only to the extent that the legal basis for the processing is that the processing is necessary for: the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of any official authority vested in us; or the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party. If you make such an objection, we will cease to process the personal information unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing is for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims. 8.8 To the extent that the legal basis for our processing of your personal data is: (a) consent; or (b) that the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are party or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract, and such processing is carried out by automated means, you have the right to receive your personal data from us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. However, this right does not apply where it would adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others. 8.9 If you consider that our processing of your personal information infringes data protection laws, you have a legal right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority responsible for data protection. You may do so in the EU member state of your habitual residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged infringement. 8.10 To the extent that the legal basis for our processing of your personal information is consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. Withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of processing before the withdrawal.